The Parks Care and Concern Group
We are a group of patients and staff who have been meeting together since April 2006
Why do we meet?
- Our purpose is to give Practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in their Practice.
- To provide the means for patients to make suggestions about the Practice and their own healthcare
- To encourage health education activities within the practice.
- To develop self help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients.
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of Health and Social Care.
Click here to read the Patient Participation Report March 2015
You can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
Highparks Medical Practice has established a group of willing volunteers and formed Patient Participation Group. Our current membership consists of 18 patients who are registered with the practice. The group consist of male and female patients of varying ages to ensure the group fully represents the population the practice supports.
The group is always looking to recruit new members so if you would like to take part please contact the practice manager on 01474823841.
Our Patient Participation Group meet on a quarterly basis and it is currently chaired by Mrs Christine Cavender. If you would be interested in being part of the group please contact the surgery for further details.
Please find attached a copy of the minutes of the last meeting for your information.
Patient Participation Group Meeting Minutes 18 Oct 2017
Patient Participation Group Meeting Minutes 25 Jan 2018
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.